MSM Connect is a Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing Sprint customers superior customer service and solutions for 13 years. We now have 23 locations and are looking to grow with you. Come join our MSM Family.
Store Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, hiring, training, developing and motivating a team of 5-8 sales associates to maximize Net Gross Profit Margin from the location(s).
- Delivering overall business results for the location(s) including sales, financial, and operational targets in accordance with MSM Connect and Sprint policies.
- Being the role model for the location(s) by buying into personally and ensuring team execution of the MSM Connect proprietary sales and operations methodologies and by demonstrating the professional image MSM Connect expects to uphold in the market.
- Team Building: Build high-performing teams through the effective recruitment, orientation, training, development, motivation and coaching of all team members, following the MSM Connect and carrier proprietary methods.
- Personal Leadership: Lead by example in all respects. • Scheduling: Set and manage the store schedule to ensure sufficient staff is on hand to serve customers at all times.
- Product Expertise: Seek to maintain a detailed knowledge of the current competitive landscape and quickly guide the team in adapting to change.
- Merchandising: Ensure in-store presentation standards are maintained to carrier audit standards, including housekeeping, merchandising, signage, and maintenance of sales, stock and common areas.
- Customer Service: Demonstrate leadership in providing positive and effective resolution to customer and team members concerns as 1st point of escalation to management.
- Partner Relationships: Build strong relations and lines of communication with carrier personnel and mall / landlord personnel.
- Team Communication: Ensure communications from senior management are funneled down to all staff, fully understood and immediately implemented.
- Asset Protection: Ensure protection of company assets by following MSM Connect policies, processes and procedures (e.g. daily cash and inventory counts).
- Health and Safety: Ensure established policies on Health and Safety are followed rigorously by all members of the team.
Store Manager Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to sell personally and teach others how to sell
- Sound oral, written and face to face communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
Store Manager Required Experience and Education:
- High school education required. College / university degree is an asset.
- Previous retail and/or supervisory experience is an asset.
- Enthusiasm for mall-based retailing and wireless technology / related products is required.
Store Manager Benefits:
- Uncapped Commission
- Insurance Benefits
- Sprint Employee plan
- Work with the latest and greatest technology
- Employee discount on items sold in store
Sprint Store by MSM Connect
MSM Connect is a Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing Sprint customers a first class shopping experience. We are passionate about connecting the latest wireless technology with the needs and demands of today's consumers. Sprint Store by MSM Connect is always seeking great candidates who are looking for a career in wireless retail! We offer a great work atmosphere, constant hands-on coaching, competitive pay, benefits, vacation time and long-term career opportunities!
Company Website: www.Dealer.Sprint.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)