MSM Connect is a Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing Sprint customers superior customer service and solutions for 11 years. MSM is a family-orientated company looking to make sure our people grow as we grow. Come join our team!!!
As an Assistant Store Manager, you work in partnership with the Store Manager to create a sales environment that provides an unparalleled customer experience, resulting in loyal customers and successful business outcomes for Sprint.
You are a role model for your team, teaching and coaching on the sales floor, empowering others to consistently deliver a successful sales solution. You not only encourage consistent success and learning opportunities but you take ownership of your leadership development that enables you to successfully improve individual and store performance.
You enjoy the challenges of analyzing individual and team performance against business goals and implementing business improvements strategies. You deliver operational and merchandising excellence in a dynamic environment. Absent a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Partners with Store Manager to lead store team with unparalleled store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint Brand
- Motivates sales team to meet or exceed key performance objectives that include service and repair metrics, sales and customer satisfaction goals and store compliance/audits
- Provides continuous feedback and coaching to improve individual and store performance
- Delivers operational and merchandising excellence
- Completes all courses in your leadership curriculum path with the required time frames
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures including the Sprint Code of Conduct
Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Uncapped Commission
- Insurance Benefits
- Sprint Employee plan
- Work with the latest and greatest technology
- Employee discount on items sold in store
Assistant Manager Basic Qualifications
- High school education required
- One year supervisory experience
- One year retail or wireless experience
MSM Connect conducts criminal background checks on all candidates. All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. MSM Connect is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other legally protected status.
Hourly Competitive Pay Plus Commission
Sprint Store by MSM Connect
MSM Connect is a Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing Sprint customers a first class shopping experience. We are passionate about connecting the latest wireless technology with the needs and demands of today's consumers. Sprint Store by MSM Connect is always seeking great candidates who are looking for a career in wireless retail! We offer a great work atmosphere, constant hands-on coaching, competitive pay, benefits, vacation time and long-term career opportunities!
Company Website: www.Dealer.Sprint.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)